Quantcast

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Samsung I5510 Qwerty

Samsung I5510Besides Samsung Galaxy TAB, at the IFA ago Samsung was also showing a new slide out QWERTY phone with Android Froyo on Vodafone booth named Samsung I5510. Samsung I5510 is not yet officially announced so it was a surprise appearance at IFA. Samsung I5510 Mobile phones have four rows slide-out QWERTY keyboard - a first for hp android in the European market from Samsung.

Samsung was not willing to reveal more details about this, besides the fact will be marketed to the Vodafone-exclusive at launch.

Samsung I5510 run Android 2.2 Froyo and have 3G connectivity and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and a microSD card slot.
We have to wait until Samsung officially announced the new members in the Galaxy lineup, before we have all the information specification.

Get paid To Promote at any Location